Hi, okay so i'm 13 and i just got my period this year starting in Febuary. It continued regularly into March, and now i haven't had it ever since.. I have gone through puberty and everything but this doesn't make sense. is there something wrong? I'm still a virgin so i haven't had sex at all. The only signs i am having is this white liquidy kinda stuff.. is that normal? Can someone help please?!! %-)

The white stuff is completely normal. I've been having period issues myself (completely different than yours) but I read an article yesterday that said it can take a few years from the time a girl starts her period for her to have regular cycles. So I wouldn't be too worried about it. Everyone is different.

Okay thanks

Your welcome. Below is some information that I found in an article at "http://parentingteens.about.com/od/menstruation/a/irregularperiod.htm".

"It is normal for a girl during her first two years of menstruating to have an irregular menstrual cycle. Some women have irregular periods for their entire lives, although most women have a cycle that they can count out. The 28-day cycle that is written about in books and followed by doctors is an average, not the rule. A teen's body is influenced by it's growth and therefore can start and stop the menstrual cycle while it's growing. "

"The length of time in days and the amount of blood of a girl's period is influenced by the amount of hormones that her body is currently manufacturing. Therefore, it is normal for a teen who is growing and has fluctuating hormones for the amount of blood and the length of time her period lasts to be different from one period to the next. "

"While skipping one month or having a shorter or longer span of days between periods isn't abnormal for a teen, if your daughter's period doesn't show for a much longer amount of time, you'll want to consult her doctor. The development of amenorrhea - absence of a menstrual period for three months or more - should be reported to your teen's doctor as it could be a sign of premature ovarian failure, a condition that fully develops in a women's 40s."

If you still have more questions there is even more information at this site "http://www.gynob.com/puberty.htm".