so yesterday night me and my gf was in the car fooling around.i got blow job and then ejaculate. after that i wipe it with tissue. afterthat i turn on the car and drive.suddenly (3-5 minutes after i drive) she want it again and i give fingerin to inside her vagina.but offcourse before i give finggerin my hand had touch gear, steering wheel and hand breaker.

SO CAN SHE GOT PREGNANT???

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS, CAN STOP THINKIN IT

Are you asking if after you wipped then used your fingers inside her if she is able to get pregnant too that way?

yap thats right.

please answer guys

The chances are low if you wiped your fingers completely. But she could only get pregnant if it happened at a fertile time anyway. You have given no menstrual cycle data.

We did that 3 days after her menstrual finish. Her menstrual start 12 and finish 15.

You haven't mentioned her cycle length, but if it is the typical 28 days or more, then she was not likely to have been fertile when you fingered her.

Ohhh, her cycle 24 days, buat before this she had 29 and 26

before this i mean 2 months ago she got 29 and 3 months ago 26 days

Btw any chance the sperm got wiped from anything I've touched

With a 24-day cycle, 18th was likely a fertile day, but with a 26 day cycle, then not likely. Nevertheless, I think the risk is very low. But because she is irregular, there is a very slight risk. But I think any sperm would have died before you fingered her that last time.

18th? April 18th or 18 days after her first day she got menstrual?

Sorry about the thumbs down. This keypad so damn small

I related to the dates you gave. Her period lasted 12th to 15th April, and 3 days after was 18th April

So i did it exactly when she got fertility

So i doom. Omggg