I'm 15 and a little worried. My periods have been coming normally since jan. sometimes they are early and sometimes they are late. I've lost about 10 pounds since my last *28 days ago to this day*, have not been eating that much maybe one complete meal a day, and i've been worried about school for about 2 or 3 weeks now. Could that affect it? My boyfriend and I were at my house on monday the 19th and he went in me 3 times in a row going in the coming right back out, he did not cum. Is there a chance i'm pregnant? And he did not use a condom and i'm not on birth controll though I am going to ask my mom next month when I turn 16. If there is a chance would not eating kill it? And my stomach does hurt in the lower area but just a little could that be my period or me being pregnant?

IF you are pregnant there isnt anything you could do or take at home to stop this, not eating will only cause complications to your health, and it you are pregnant possibly the babys as well, but it will not terminate it...There are a number of things that could cause your late periods, stress being one of them, change in eating habbits, underweight overweight, and so on....You do not need your moms permission to start birthcontrol, you could go to planned parenthood and get them on your own, your parents dont have to know and most services are free to teens....If you take a pregnancy test now, it could be too soon since you had intercourse on the 19th, I would wait till the first week of April and test then...Wish you lots of luck!