Okay hi every one..
I have wrote on here before.. My problem is/was i had no period since Feb.07 I was on b/c from about June 07 to dec. 07 to regulate my periods my gyno put me on it she said my periods would come back any where from 6 months to 2 years. well i HATED birthcontrol so in late december i stopped.. i had a period jan 4 i was not sure if this was because i stopped birth controll or if it was my real period well me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex ALL the time and for all i knew my next period could of came 5 years from the last b.c obvioulsy they were irregular well i used to always get cramps through out birth control and off well for about 2 days i was getting cramps i wasnt sure if they were period or just cramps! well i had sex last night and this morning and he came in me both times around 2 o'clock i started bleeding.. this is the first time i started bleeding on my own ( w/o birth control) since Feb.07 I was NOT expecting to start a period i am very happy tho.. the thing is it feels like ( i know if you are a girl you know what i mean) it feels like theres more blood coming out then im seeing it seems to be really watery or yah know thin like.
I have wanted a baby for a long time now!

Im not sure what my question is i mean i know you ovulate and when the egg is not fertilized you have a period so does this mean i was ovulating today? or even a few days ago could this be implantation bleeding or my period im very confused and happy a period means chance for baby..
And i know it seems odd im asking this already since i only started bleeding 3 hours ago!! But who knows. Also i for got to add in in jan when my last "period"was i had sex before and after the period...........

Does any one know what this meanss i need advice my mom or friends arent seeming to help very much........i know im not prego now i took a test just this morning before i started bleeding for the simple fact that i had a period in early jan and nothing this month, well nothing untill a few hours later.....could i have gotten prego last night or this morning and still started bleeding?

Oh gosh some one please HELP

Still need some help here!!!

I'm in the same situation but I'm not that irregular. Did you get pregnant or was it just your period?