(this happened like 15 days ago)So my girlfriend and I were messing around one day and I came on the front of her panties, she instantly went to the bathroom and wiped it off before it could seep down.... She's been taking birth control for about two months, and she's been extremely stressed over the last month.... Now she tells me her period is late, but she also tells me that she has stopped taking birth control(yesterday). I was just wondering what are the odds that she could be pregnant...? I didn't have sex, and she cleaned herself up right after, which means that nothing seeped down, but she's extremely stressed, and now she hasn't had her period..... I don't know if it's because she stopped taking bc, or If it's because she is stressed, or possibly pregnant.... Please help!!!

Hiii, If she washed it well I dont think she could be pregnant. Sometimes Birth control pills delay in having periods +  make you nausea. 2 -3 weeks of period delay is normal but if its a month or more then best is for her to do a pregnancy test. Then you can be 100% sure. Really hope its nothing like that. pls be careful next time.

Alright sounds good! And she isn't feeling nausea.... But just stopped bc and has been really stressed, so the combination could make her period late?

I guess so? :) Usually I hear that when you take bc it makes u all fuzzy... there are those side effects.. and since she had been on bc for a while and now suddenly she went off it, the body is prolly reacting to it in such a way. Wait for few weeks more and see how she is like. She also has to be eating healthy...if the body is weak periods cld get delayed.

Cheers.

She is not a health eater at all!!! She never has any protein, and she constantly carb crashes... So she can't really stay emotionally sound either, which I guess could effect her period? And she has several symptoms of hypoglycemia.... Which can delay periods if I am correct!

Dont worry everything will be fine. You are her bf so you can advice her and find ways to explain to her why she needs to stay healthy. When we take care of ourselves we know how to take care of others too. She will be fine. Not to worry. ;)

Thank you for the encouraging advice! I have been saying prayers constantly, and last night in my dream I talked to god and he said everything would work out!!

Hehe Your welcome!!! Hm.... its nice of your o pray to God like that. And yes things will be fine. Whatever comes your way.. you have to take it in the right attitude isnt it... I mean its our choices and decisions that make life. And choosing to do the right thing will shape life and affect ppl around us in a positive way.

One thing by experience I know is that, when we love God and understand how much He loved and why He sent us Jesus to save us and free us from sin and not only that to set us free from guilt and condemnation... accepting that and living to please God more rather than ppl... it honors God + it allows the blessings to flow into life. and there is peace and rest in Jesus.

:)

TC & Cheers!

Thank you'd I much Elaine, please of you don't mind, say a prayer for both me and my girlfriend regarding this please!!!:) I really appreciate all of te help that you have given, and god bless you!:)

Will do. tc and GBU both!

Any other opinions? I really would like some advice!

Well shes not pregnant sperm dies after 5 seconds in air

I hope everything went fine! I'm in the same boat right now,and I need prayers we are about to go to college and I'm scared and she is too. She's been on birth control and we've done stuff and I use protection. She went off her pills but starts up again Tuesday and if she doesn't get her period by Tuesday she mat start freaking out. I myself am freaking out and I don't think I should be. Let me know how it went. Please God don't bless us with a kid until we are older!