Me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time last night and he put the condom on the wrong way first and then he put in right there might of been a possibility that the outside of the condom had pre-cum on it. Can I get pregnant? Help me please?

Hi Guest,

Yes there is a possibility of pregnancy.  If the precum contained sperm.  Had he ejaculated recently?  Did he urinate after (it can flush the urethra)?

Two weeks before your period is due is probably just about when you'd ovulate.  You'd be near peak fertility.

ALWAYS throw out the condom if there is a problem.  Use a NEW ONE each time.

Okay thank you. But what if I gave him a blow job before he put the condom on. Is there still a possibility?

Yes, there is more of a chance.

Any semen in his urethra would contain sperm. Just putting the condom on can "squeeze" some of it out. Some very well could have gotten on the condom.

There is a chance, we can't say the odds since we don't know for sure how much/if any sperm there may have been.

So should I get checked out?

It is too early to say if you'll get pregnant.

Plan B, an emergency contraceptive, may be something for you to consider. It is very effective when taken within 72 hours.

Good luck.

Okay thank you so much!

Hi, My period was 2wks late. I have nausea, been vomiting, increased appetite, my favorite foods make me sick, I'm craving foods I don't normally eat, I'm extremely emotional, my lower back hurts, my nipples are so tender and glands on my nipples are seeming to pop out a lot, my stomach is tender to tight fitting clothes, I go the the restroom at least 3-4 times an hour. But today 2wks after my missed period and I'm bleeding. Blood clots are coming out and when I wipe I have dark red blood on tissue but my underware has no blood at all and I'm not waring a tampon or pad. blood is not coming out enough to ware one. Now it Is the next day. Still dark red blood and clots, not to give tmi, but I am wearing the same pad since yesterday morning cause blood is not on pad. I have no cramping just the bleeding when I wipe. Can I be prego??? Someone please help..... what could be going on with my body??? AM I POSSIBLY PREGNANT???

Hi Trina,

Take a home pregnancy test. Be sure to use your very first morning urine - wakeup urine. It will give the most accuracy.

There is a chance of pregnancy.

Thank you ill keep u updated