well me n my boyfriend made the attempt to have sex several times in tha month of nov. but we always used a condom. i understood that some girls aren't born with a hymen. but it was my first time n on the multiple occasions i never bleed. the last time we were in the act was nov.22 and my period was suppose ta cum on the 1st of dec. I haven't seen it yet? so can i get a little advice...
oh and i took a pregnancy test on the 8th of december and it came bak negative..so i'm a bit confused

It could be irregular depending on your age. If you're younger than 22 its possible its just cuz your cycle hasnt regulated itself yet.

If your boyfriend came inside of you, the change in your cycle could be due to the fact that your body was exposed to semen. I know it sounds strange, but when a woman is exposed to semen for the first time, even if she isn't pregnant, her body changes a bit. That could be why your cycle is off.

i'm 16... thanx alot. since this happen i've been reading so much information trying to find out what may be the cause.. well i live in The Bahamas and in order to get birth control it has to be prescribed by a doctor..so that kinda sucks actually if your under 18...our rules are so different frm the u.s.a...thanx again..a friend told me i shud try taking another test 4 or 5 days before my next period? what do u think about that?

some one..anybody..help..i need some advice :(