I am 15 years old, I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend of almost 1 year for a while. We use the "pull out" technique, but last month in March my period that usually comes before the 17 and the 18 being the latest, came on the 22. I thought nothing of it because the day you come on your period c an change, but this month, today being the 25 my period hasn't came at all, I have been experiancing alot of discomfort the past week or so, simple stuff like my nipples are sore to the touch, I have headaches on and off, my stomach feels queasy and I often feel dizzy, I took an EPT home pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative, I know that people say my hormone levels may not be high enough yet but is it possible that I'm pregnant??

it's always possible to be pregnant when having sex, and the "pull out" method is not full proof. you should maybe wait another week, and try to take another one if you don't get your period. has anything changed with your diet, or have you lost or gained alot or weight? that can effect your period. Have you been under alot of stress, or have you been worried about being pregnant before you missed your period? that can effect it too.
a friend of mine did not get a positive pregnancy test until she was four months pregnant. so, you could just not have a high level of hormones.
i hope that everything works out. good luck.

I have gained weight since my last late period, but I have not been under any stress at all, my diet is the same as its always been. no I wasn't worried.

achampagne- I am interested in this friend you have that didn't have a positive pregnancy test until she was 4 months; What kind of tests was she taking, how many did she take and did even the doctors blood tests come up negative?

Neeva15: I find it hard to believe that a 15 yr old not be under any stress at all, lol- especially a 15 yr old girl :-) - at any rate, as I am sure you have read on the other posts take a first response test- your hormones double every day if you are pregnant and something should show by now if you are- I don't care what anyone says- the "pull out" method isnt contraception- my "partner" used it in Feb of last year and now I have a 6 month old :-)

i'm not very sure on what kind of test she was taking, but she was in denial, and didn't even see a doctor even though many recomended it. and finally, one day she got a positive pregnancy test, went to the doctor, and the doctor said she was four months along. it was pretty crazy.
and i too find it hard to believe that a 15 year old isn't under any stress. i wish i hadn't of been at that age. lol
take care.

well I'm not under any stress, I always do exceptionally well in school, I have lots of caring friends, and my boyfriend is always there for me, even now, and if I am pregnant I'm still not under any stress because my mother who has a disease that will cause her to die earlier than she would without it gets to have grandchildren like she always wanted. She is not and never has been supportive of teenage pregnancies but she has accepted the possibility even though shes still kind of upset.