i had started what I thought to be a period about three weeks ago...Nov. 23. For the first week, it was light blood mostly spotting which was brown to pink. I put a tampon in b.c I though I was bout to start, but when I took it out there was little to no blood on it. For about a day it stopped, then it picked up with an actual red blood flow and I am still experiencing it and its been three weeks ( I am not trying to concieve but, I did have unprotected sex) Could I have been pregnant and am now miscarrying? ?

When I miscarried I was only about maybe 6 or 7 weeks along. I had bad cramping, and then started bleeding, but the blood flow was heavy and there were a lot of clots. Not sure if what your describing is a miscarriage, ofcourse it could be different for everyone. But if you never took a test to verify you were pregnant, you may never know. It may just be a whacky month for your cycle.