hi, I was 6 weeks pregnant and had continuous bleeding for three days. My doc. Did radiology and d baby was fine. On fourth day I got severe cramps. When I went to toilet I just ut my hand towards

vagina to clean myself Nd got a one cm long fleshy very very light brown colored clot which had som bl k dots inside. Its upper portion was covers with red blded trNsparent membrane .it was a jelly kind of thing. Was dat my baby? Plz help. Now in the morning I m nt feeling any stomach and bak pain and my tummy swelled for  three days has gone in. No cramps nothing. I am confused I will be going to doc. Today but m very afraid abt d result.

Hi Seaminz,

Sorry to say but it does sound like you had a miscarriage.

Keep us posted.  Good luck.

Hi medic Dan, I m been hospitalizd since ystrday. Injections n medicies are been suppied. Doc did pv n tld dat my cervix is closed. Sonography will be dne today. Lets see. But as I belong frm India evryone including my doc. Is blamin me fr wat evr has hapnd. I m wried fr my child. My only aim is to make him survive

Hi Seaminz,

You did nothing to cause this.

Your cervix being closed is a good sign. Hopefully the sonography will come out ok.

Hang in there.

It was recommended to abort d child n its done

I'm sorry for your loss Seaminz.