i'm 25 yrs ld and married. And confused since i don't have kids so my doubt is: I have my period and i think i might be pregnant, it sounds weird i know but my breasts are sore, i have nausea dizzyness and headaches frequently and not to mention i can sleep for hours and still not be satisfied i have done tests and all have come negative i just haven't gone to my Gynocologist ( i am going next monday) but what i want to know is if it's possible i'm pregnant and still have my period it comes for more than a week and the most i had was 2 to 3 days so this is weird too!
ppl tell me that i can be pregnant and still have my period is this true and can i be pregnant?

about 1 month and a half, my bf did it in me couple of times... i was convinced i was pregnant than i was 2 weeks late with my period and had All the symptoms the same you said... than i got another period right after which is weird... Today my breast are sore, feel tired, want to sleep all the time, my head is twisting and just weird... somethimes i have nausea... i feel like im pregnant and i started having pimples...
Im 20, i dont mind to be pregnant, iam engaged.. but i need to know.

well, some women swear they had their period when they were pregnant, although these cases arent very well documented, and most cyclical bleeding is light, short and isnt reported after the first trimester.

If you have had unprotected sex in your last cycle of course there is that risk of pregnancy, was your period lighter than usual? shorter? or the smell of the blood is said to be different, not that old menstrual smell but a metallic, living blood kind of smell instead.

exept for that, I cant offer much, periods during pregnancy arent widely researched, just that it isnt a true period, (although some women swear it is) implantation bleeding, or scanty bleeding instead. but certainly not a normal period.

I am 32 yrs , Had sex with my husband , and i got my 2nd month period , but still i am not pregnant , i want to e pregnant , can u help me this

thankyou "help is on the way"

Thankyou!

my hubby and i are trying to have a baby.so last month we made love almost evry day for the week i calculated to be ovulating. but i got my period =( ... it was oonly 3 days or so, and i had a brown discharge ,, ive been nauseated , peeing and i think my nipples are darkening... i dont want tro take a test and be told no... the disappointment sux... any info??

my husban and i were tryin to have a baby and was having sex as many times as we could sometimes up to 3 times in a day. then i got my period. we got sad cause we really wanted a baby but i had got my period so we knew there was no baby. about 3 days after i got my period i went to the er cause i wasnt felling well. they did a test and negitive. but then a week after that i went to my obgyn for my yealy vist and not only i was told i was pregnant i was alreay 5 weeks and didnt even feel it so yes u can get ur period wen ur pregnant. no womans body is ever the same and wen ur pregnant your body changes so much u never no wats to come

was your period heavy? i ovulate late (day 19 of my cycle) and got my period on day 28. i obviously ruled out pregnancy when my period came (it is heavy), but something feels different about this one? i feel like i may still be pregnant and that my hormones are just out of whack, brining my period on... typically 7-12 days after you ovulate, implantation would occur. I am right in the middle of that time, but my period is too heavy to be implantation spotting... im SO confused (as i know so many women are). there is no one-size-fits-all :-(

I just turned 20 yesterday. I had an extremely weird period, it would start then stop then start again then stop again, it did this for about 3 1/2 days and im usually a 5-7 day bleeder(sorry), my intuition keeps telling me im pregnant, everything makes me want to cry lately, my boobs have been hurting, i have backpain alot because of my size i guess, but its been dull lately, nausea, headaches, and sleeping too. I truely feel this way, If I am it happened between the 22 and 25th of August, its not the 11th of september, my period i got was a week late, ususally if im late it lasts around the 7 days and i have really horrible cramps, i didnt have any cramps really, and i usually look when i wipe, and during this period there was like a clear discharge with the blood and before i bled there was this almost tanish color with white discharge (sorry for the grossness) I really feel like i could be pregnant, If anyone could help me out, i would Greatly appreciate it!

Sounds like you could have an ectopic pregnancy...go to your OB or ER to make sure it's not!

I just wondered if anyone could help. I had sex with my bf on August 28th and I dont know when I am ovulating simply because my periods are not regualting and I have bruised feeling breasts, irritability, extreme fatigue, back pains, and stomach cramps. You see I just had a period but it was much earlier than most and it was unusual please tell me I can be pregnant....I really want to be.... :'(

It sounds like you have a lot of the symptpoms of pregnancy but we won't know until you take a test. When have you taken a test? have you done that yet?

im just confused about this thing i had a 3 day period very light then 2 days later i had pinky/ red spotting for 4 days only at night no spotting during the day at all i have heartburn tender nipples and hot breasts feeling tierd bloated and slight headache and full of gas

some people can bleed while there pregnant but also some people can have the signs of pregnancy when they really want to get pregnant. my husband had a vasectomy shortly after our last child 3 years ago but now i want another one and hoping someday it would fail. i am having signs of pregnancy like upset stomach, cramping, change in mood, and tender breasts but i dont think i am because the likely of getting pregnant after 3 years after my husband had a vasectomy is very rare. i think my body is just convinced that i am because of how bad i want it or the stress i have been having lately.

Well me and my fiance are trying 2 have a baby. he always finishs in me and nothing, i always get my period. my family tells me that i could still be pregnant because my cuzin had her period for her first 5 months of her pregnancy. some people told me not to pee after we have sex but i try that and NOTHING. im the same, i dont want 2 take a pergnancy test and then it comes out no like always. its hurts me alot. i need some help.