My girl friend and I had unprotected outer course sex. I rubbed my penis on her clitoris, and when I climaxed, I pointed down onto the bed, far away from her. However, This is when the stress began.

9 days later, she began spotting a light brown blood, this lasted 4 days, and then ended.

It is now 2 days later, and I am here writing. Her period was due yesterday.

We both have been in terrible fear that she is pregnant. I bought her two pregnancy tests, which are said to detect 5 days before a missed period.

I have read that the spotting could be a late period, or implantation bleeding.

We are planning on doing one test today, and the other tomorrow morning.

I know you cannot tell me whether or not she is pregnant. I am just curious..

I must stress, she and I are VERY stressed, and we believe (with online research) this could be a factor to a late period.

This sounds like implantation bleeding and if so then it may take 4 days for the hormones to show.

Let me know what the result is?

Jess

i would just say it is a early period..... But if you ejaculated in here then there is a possibility. Also with pre cum its a possibility. Just take the test and put your minds to ease. Its very highly unlikely that she is pregnant. Next time just please use protection if your not ready to have a kid.If you take the test and it is negative and she is past her period and negative then you know it was just an early period. Also stress could trigger early or late periods. So relax and take the test!

first test came out Negative.