I am a 17 yr old female with a long medical history. I was wondering if anybody has any of the same diagnosis as me. I have a large irregular shaped 2.6cm pineal cyst that is pressing on different parts of my brain and causing a minor obstruction of spinal fluid. i have the following heart diagnosis- mitral valve prolaps, heart mumor, SVT, right bundle branch blockage. I have polycystic ovarian syndrome, high blood pressure, postral orthostatic tackacardia syndrome, diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome, acid reflux, inflamed stomach lining that caused vomiting for six months, and as of yesterday, my thyroid has compleatly shut down with in a few days of it working ok. The doctor said that it can be very dangerous when it shuts down compleatly. the last several months i have had pain that has spread. It started with pain and weakness in my caffs and thighs. Now its in my arms, and my facial muscles get tired easily when talking. my lower spine and head hurt really bad. I have noticed muscular problems that are progressivly getting worse over my whole life. I was also wondering how large a pineal cyst has to get in order to need surgery. It is pressing on my brain and is 2.6cm large. I have been in the hospital bust recieved very poor treatment, my docter was very unhappy and won't let me go back there do to unethical treatment. my docter is also testing me for an autoimune disease. I just want some answers. Thank you!

Anything new since 2007? My daughter has the same cyst and i am just beginning to research. She is 18.