I'm a 23 year old female. I found out last year I had a Pineal Cyst. I wanted to know what kind of eye problems are common with a Pineal Cyst?

Cysts that are found in pineal gland are something that a lot of people have, but never ever know because they usually don’t cause any symptoms – they are usually discovered when a person has a CT or MRI scan of the head for another reason. How the cyst will behave in the future years depends mainly on its size – when it becomes larger it can start to cause symptoms like headache, nausea and vomiting. Visual problems could be one of these symptoms, but it’s not a necessary outcome. Its important that you keep monitor your state just to make sure, but basically you might not have any symptoms at all.

I am 21 and I was dx with the pineal cyst when I was 16 and idk if I still have it bc I have no symptoms all I wanna know is if you can still get pregnant if you have a cyst on the pineal gland bc I would like to have a family