I have been spotting slightly for the past two days, and that discharge was brown, appearing only when I wipe. Something like that never happened to me before and usually I have very regular cycle. My breasts feel huge and I have a low energy level. I wonder if that could be an implantation spotting because my HPT is negative. I am hopeful but I wonder what if that was not spotting implantation, what else could it be?

Bleeding that is lighter then a normal menstrual and which occurs before a period should show could be great sign woman is pregnant. The reason that is happening are arteries in uterus. Round sixth day of ovulation (or anything between 2 and 14 days too), fertilized egg is traveling to back wall of uterus where he implants. He has to be strong attached to uterus so he implants deep into the wall, so when he disrupts arteries they start to bleeding. This is called as spotting implantation because bleeding is not like menstrual, more like spotting. Off course, it doesn’t have to mean woman is pregnant when a little blood appears on her underwear.
A cyst on the ovary which could be painless and most ovarian cysts are harmless also can cause spotting. Every woman can get one or few each year but most of them can go unnoticed and pop during a menstrual period. As I said most ovarian are harmless and can be harmless to trying to conceive if there isn’t confirmed a history of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome in your family.
Next possible reason for signs as spotting implantation is could be bruising of the cervix caused by deep penetration during sex. The pap smear or cervical exam can normally cause spotting.

PLEASE read the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility". If you take your waking temperature daily, you will know on what day you ovulated. Ten high temperatures after the day you ovulated & you are pregnant - according to the book and natural family planning techniques. 12-16 days after ovulation, you will get a period no matter what your cycle length. The key is knowing the day you ovulate - the day your waking temp. begins to stay higher than usual. You can chart this for several months to understand. f.ex. when my temp goes above 98.1, I have ovulated. The temp drops when you menstruate again. Ovulation sometimes comes with spotting and VERY mild cramps - mittelschmerz. 10 days after you ovulate, take the pregnancy test.

hi i'm getting some of the same larger and sore breasts spotting like brownish/pinkish......did you find out if you're pregnant? I go see the doctor on Monday so hopefully i'll find out soon. Home pregnancy test neg.....please let me know if you are.

okay gross to tell people.. but unfortunatly i have to have an honest answer.

i masterbated and later on.. the first time i went to the bathroom after there was a slightly pink blood substance in my discharge.. i cramped up a little but it is seriously like one or 2 drops... me and my bf last had sex about 9 days ago... but we used a condom and he pulled out.. we always use condoms with spermicidal lubricant but i am worried after reading an artical online about implantation bleeding.. i am 19 and am not ready to be a parent me and my boyfriend only have sex every couple months bcause the pill makes me sick and the depovera can cause problems when you are ready to become pregnant... i am terrified...

help?

i was just reading all these posts.. and thought i'd ask a question too..
i had sex with my ex about 2 weeks ago (no condom was used) and today when i woke up and went to the bathroom i was spotting.. it wasn't like i started my period.. because it's still too early.. i should be getting it later.. i've been stressed out a lot this past week.. but i thought when you're stressed your period comes later? my boobs have been swore and swollen.. i'm just wondering? could i be pregnant? but wouldn't i have had implantation bleeding a lot earlier? i'm soo confused..

I had a vaginal infection of some sort, yet i still had sex. It hurt but I continued. My new boyfriend and i had sex a few times after that and the infection went away. The time after the infection I felt a slight 'rip' and it was then that I noticed my discharge was pink. Once I saw a bit more blood. This 'spotting' continued for the past few days (5) and i only noticed it when i peed. I'm hoping there is a link between having sex and the discharge... maybe it's pressure on the cervix. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before and I am scared out of my mind. My period is expected in about a week but i got none of my usual symptoms, tender breasts, breakouts, moodiness...
I was worried that I was pregnant but i read that implantation spotting only lasts about 2 days. Was also worried I had cancer or an STD. Im hoping that it's just that it is the sex and nothing else causing my issue.
Please help :-(

I've been under a lot of stress lately. My last period was from the 24th of September to the 28th. I had sex (protected) for the first time in two, yes 2 years (I've been a major prude %-) ) on the 13th of October. I had some spotting, Light pink, dark pink, then brown from the 21st to the 23rd. Should've had my period by now, but I am late by about 4-6 days.

I took a test on the 30th (first response if it matters) and it was negative. Was it too early to test? Or could it just be hormonal changes due to not having sex in so long. Also, I have a fibroid in my cervix (1.6 cm) so could that maybe have been the cause of spotting? Or am I stressing for nothing?

Any answers to any of my questions would be super super appreciated!

Besides the cramping I've had no other symptoms other than my period being a bit late. I haven't been really that hungry, no extra trips to the bathroom.

I did spend 20 days at my best friend's house and her periods are goofy due to an IUD. (from the sept30th til Oct 19th). I've also lost alot of weight over the past few months (went from 135 to about 120ish) could any of this have any effect?

My period last month was July 2. My bf and I had intercourse July 10 without protection.. My period was supposed to be on July 31st - August 2. Until now,(August 4) I don't have my period yet. August 2, there was a red thing when I wiped (afternoon). August 3, same thing happened yesterday but saw it on the underwear.. very little amount.. Today, august 4, just this afternoon, it was like my normal period so I wear a napkin. Can u tell me whether this is implantation bleeding or my period? Thank you.

Hi i have a question simular to all those in this post..... i'm 25, had my last period 6th aug for 7 days, over which i went on my honeymoon, sex 13, 16,18,21,22th . We are trying! Had weird twitching feeling and slight cramping, feeling emotional, tiny spot yesterday and tiny brownish- red today and feel devastated it may just be my period which is due 4 days from now! is there any chance i might be pregnant??? Please any ones help?