I recently had a period. But it was about two weeks late and only lasted about 4 days. On Tuesday the week following my period, I began cramping and bleeding. This has not happened to me before. My questions are, could this be normal? Is there a possibility that I could have been pregnant through my last period? I am also urinating more than usual. I haven't had many fluids today. And I am just a little worried. I don't know what to do. Please help me.

well ikw if you are sexually active that they say everytime you have sex it changes your period cycle.

are using any kind of birth control? Was your last sex unprotected?
I'm not suer have you taken any HPT. They are usually correct after one or two weeks of pregnancy. By then your hCG level is high enough, if you are pregnant.

I've been having some of the same problems except my period was early. I had a normal period on the week of July 4th and then had sex on July 12th (we used a condom but I didn't feel sure about it). On the 23rd I started bleeding that morning and by lunch time was cramping and bleeding very bad. By dinnertime the bleeding was almost gone and I had stopped cramping and I bled really light the morning of the 24th and was back to normal by that afternoon. I've been extremely tired and have felt like I was going to be sick..but I've only gotten sick three or four times. A few girls at work have asked me if I'm pregnant because of how often I run to the bathroom (because of the nausea) but I tell them I don't think so. I took a HPT (it came out negative) but one girl said it might be too early to tell and that her aunt took several throughout her pregnancy and they all came out negative but she didn't find out she was pregnant until she was 7 months in. I've heard it said that if you want to be pregnant your body will adjust to that and make you feel pregnant but I don't know what it's like to feel pregnant so I don't think it's that. (plus I don't really want to be pregnant..I'm 17 and about to start my senior year in high school..).

..Sorry about the long story lol. I think it would be better if we knew more about what's happened with you before we could tell..or just go to the doctor.