So my boyfriend and i had a sex from behind, vaginally not anal. He used a condom and i have been on the pill for a few years now. He lasted 30 seconds and came, he wanted to continue but the condom was rolling up. So we stopped, the condom had his sperm in the tip. i should start my period tomorrow, but Could i still get pregnant.?

Hi guest,

It's very unlikely you'll get pregnant with your period due tomorrow.  You are at your lowest fertility and the egg is not viable.

Regarding the condom rolling up, once he came the condom is done.  If you want to continue you need to replace it with a new one before continuing.

Hope it helps.

Thank you! this helped ease my mind(: and thanks for the tip.

Highly unlikely especially because you are on the pill. Also if no cum escaped the condom you should be fine. So in short it is highly unlikely you would be preggers. And goo don you for using both the pill and condom but next time change the condom after he has ejaculated inside it.

What if he put the condom on inside out, and when he put it on the right way it had some pre cum??
I didn't get my period yet and we are breaking out.!

We are freaking out***

Guest,

You don't have to keep freaking out. The pill is VERY effective so you really didn't need the condom in the first place for birth control.

But, since you asked - NEVER reuse a condom. If you put it on backwards, throw it out. If it slips off, throw it out. If you put it on, just for a second and then take it off (or it falls off) throw it out. Get the idea?

Thanks so much!!(:
I did get my period, finally lasted 4 days.
Thank you for the condom tip, i got it. But after this my bf and i are holding off on sex so we don't freak out again. Haha