Is a man wussy if he can't drive a stick?

Yes.

Yes

Absolutely not!

It's much worse than a wussy.

What could be worse than a wus

Are you uh, not so clutch homer?

Demonstrating manual transmission shifting skills is required of any dude. Being able to pull up to a stop sign on a steep hill, completely stop and then restart w/o stalling or hopping the front end of the vehicle all over the road is also part of the test. Being able to get rubber in at least three gears is a confirmation of dude shifting skills....

I are not. I've driven with 4 people here. 3 of them drive sticks.
And my neighbor wanted me to drive him to the toyota dealership to get his car, but I didn't have transportation...so 3 people on my hall offered me use of their cars...but they all drive sticks

Wuss!

Even my 10 yr old cousin can drive a stick! :D

Replacing a manual transmission.

I can't drive a stick. The ex-BIL (he of the bar trick involving the beef stew) tried to show me one night how to drive a stick using his car. At 3 A.M. I wound up driving nice deep cheerios on a front lawn.

As it was my parents' house, my mom was none too pleased.

No double clutchers here, eh?

pencil neck geek. 8O

I say yes.

A man should also be able to change the oil in his car. (I understand being too busy to do it, but you should at least KNOW!).

Have you seen the newer cars? Of course I'm a carburetor man so I have no idea how anything works on my newest car which is 11 years old. It has SEFI which they say is the best fuel injection system and is responsible for the great fuel mileage. What I do know is nothing I do has any direct connection to the operation of the car. When I touch the gas pedal all I'm doing is telling the computer I want to go faster or slower. My mechanic says it's all "drive by wire". The computer runs the engine, drive train and the brakes. I am allowed to steer it though. What if the computer decides it wants to do something I don't? I remember the old joke about Bill Gates telling the head of GM that if cars had gone the way of computers they would be giving away a new car with the purchase of a computer. To which the head of GM replied "but Bill do really want to drive a car that crashes twice a day?" I'm driving one now.

:x

I must really suck then. I know c**p about cars.