One hand or two?

I don't trust people who drive with two hands...especially ones who lean forward so they're practically eating the steering wheel. There's comfort in relaxation...over bearing or over anything can't be good.

I drive with my left hand, partly because i feel in control with one hand, and mainly because i drive a stick and alwayas have my hand on the shifter, and my foot hovering above the clutch. Quick downshifting is so necessary in this state.

Whichever feels good at the time. The 78 Chrysler I had until a year ago was one finger steering. Stick a finger inside the wheel and spin it. The 05 Ford CVPI I have now almost requires two hands to turn that wheel if you're in a hurry. I can't do a one handed 360 degree turn of the wheel, my hand will slip off the wheel it turns so hard and forget sticking a finger inside it.

I drive with two, usually. It helps me to see above the dashboard...

I only drive with two when I am playing the dashboard piano.

Wouldn't a pillow do the same thing?

Hands??? i drive with one finger, two at the most

..now I see, one bird or two birds, eh?

1 hand. The other is on the radio (I have radio ADD). In high school though, before I developed the part of my brain that creates fear? I taught myself pretty effectively to drive with my knees... 8O I'm still pretty good at it too....

I drive with one hand.

I can also drive with my knees, like Cheryl!

As you listen to "Rollover Beethoven"?

I drive with my right hand on my thigh, the left hand on top of the wheel. I like to go around corners very fast. I dislike being behind slow people, ever.

(I just watched Amelie again, and every time I watch that I talk like this for an hour.)

two hands usually

One hand on the steering wheel and one hand on the gear shift. Even though my car is an automatic its a habit from my days of driving stick shift. When Jen is in the car I am usually holding her hand in place of the steering wheel

Right arm on the center console and to work the radio. Left arm propped up on the door and use the left hand to steer.

THAT'S inattentive driving. Four points and $150. Pay the clerk.