So I'm a virgin, I masterbate a lot, & one night I tried sticking a dildo up my vaginna, I'm not shure if it worked or not but when I woke up I found blood, so does that mean my ''cherry popped'' ?

Yes you probably "popped your cherry" referring to your hymen. Does this take away your virginity? Not technically. Depending on the view ANY form of sex would take away your virgin innocense. However the technical and more widely accepted view is to only lose your virginity through vaginal intercourse with an actual penis. So when a guy enters you with his penis, then you officially lose the virginity status.

So, will it hurt when I actually have sex?

If your hymen is already gone, then probably not. However you will probably want to make sure you either have KY to lube up or get moist from foreplay prior to intercourse. This will keep irritation to the minimum.

U r a perv