Well I'm 17 and my girlfriend is 15. We just planed to lose our virginity with each other . We just had sex and I hardly putted half of my penis inside her vagina and she was screaming so I just took it back and I didn't cum inside her vagina. I masterburated after hours when she left .
We did this without condom.
are their any chances of her getting pregnant ?
My girlfriend feels sick all the time plus she's really weak internally.

hey there the chance is very slim... when was the last time you ejaculated before you had sex with her? Did you urinate after u ejaculated. Are u circumcised? Did you clean your penis well after ejaculating.... all of these things affect your odds of getting someone pregnate

Losing the virginity is not everything. You both need to be relaxed to enjoy your first time. You need to have some foreplay and make sure that the vagina and your penis are fully aroused and well lubricated. Did she bleed? If you did not penetrate at least 3 inches it is quite probable that her hymen has not opened up. For pregnancy to occur her times (ovulation) needs to be right. There are only a few days in the monthly cycle that she can get pregnant. You need to ensure that your sperm enters her vagina.