Can a girl get pregnant from almost losing her virginity, the Hymen isn't broken and only the head of the penis got in, there was no ejaculation ?

you can get pregnant if its your first time. you can get pregnant if your hymen isnt broken....... anyway, if you have had a penis inside you you are no longer a virgin. even if it isnt in completely. penetration means you are no longer sexually uncorrupted, no longer sexually innocent. you can't rely on the hymen being your virginity because not all womens hymens actually break, or are even born with one.

if there was precum on the penis then yes you could be, but the chances are pretty low to be honest.

Hi frost, 

I have to agree with helpisontheway. Chances for getting pregnant from the situation you described are really small, even if they do still exist, because if you have unprotected sex there is always some chance of pregnancy. The precum might have contained some sperm, especially if you have ejaculated recently, before sex, and you haven’t used the bathroom.

But, the girl needs to be fertile in order to get pregnant and women are most fertile roughly in between two periods. Still, if her period gets late, she will need to take a home pregnancy test, for start. It will be accurate some two weeks after the unprotected sex. Either way, use protection and save you both of these worries, including sexually transmitted diseases.

can you get pregnant if he ejaculates you in the boobs and stomach

This is Latrenia this was my 1st time having sex my cherry didn't pop at all could I be pregnant