Ok, so earlier I had some questions about what was going on with my body. I just had sex for the first time a couple weeks ago, and for about a week after I was having a really wierd brown discharge, but it didn't smell bad. Then the week after there was blood with it, so I didn't know if it was my period starting up or not, but I had just had it two weeks ago. I am on the pill, but I'd only been on it for 8 days before I'd had sex. When I posted this earlier I was told to take a pregnancy test, so I did and it came out negative, but isn't it too early to take a test? I'm really scared, I'm only 16 and I don't know what's going on... what do you think? am I pregnant?

If your on the pill and you were on the pill for 8 days before you had sex you should be fine. If you have actually read the material that came with your birth control it would have said inside there not to have unprotected sex for at least 7 days or a full week when you start to take birth control. It's probably just the rest of your "cherry" blood coming out. I wouldn't worry much at all about it. If you still do, take the home pregnancy test the day your period should start if it hasn't by then. and next time, be smart and use a condom when you have sex. So this problem won't ever have to happen to you again. It's just not smart to have sex for the first time without a condom, but I'm glad you used birth control. For your safety so you don't contract HIV or AIDS or any other STD. PLEASE use a condom.

I did use a condom... but that "cherry blood" has been going on for more than a week... so I don't know what is going on...

I'm glad you used a condom, I wouldn't worry at all about being pregnant. You could just be reacting to the birth control since you just started it. It takes time to regulate your period, it's hell, but worth it. When I started to take BC for the first time, my period was irregular for the first 2 months. Meaning I had it when I wasn't suppose to have it and still get it when I should have. It's just the way BC works. You say it has continued on for more than a week? I would go the Gyn and check it out.

OK, so the blood that I'm having now isn't like a normal period. It's a combo of discharge and blood, it doesn't soak into the pad, and it just slides down a tampon, so I don't know what is going on...

Try a higher absorbency for the tampon, see if that works. Period blood is just mixed with the lining of your uterus. I would still go to the Gyn about this. That'll probably be your best bet to figure out what the heck is going on.

I hope all goes well for you.

I'm going to the gyno today... I'm really scared tho because my breasts feel like they have liquid in them now, and I told my parents that nothing was going to happen for a while. neither me or my bf are ready to have a baby, so I'm just gonna get an abortion if I am pregnant because I don't want my parents to know... I'm really scared...

Can I just point out there is no such thing as "Cherry blood". Cherrys do not bleed, and you have no "cherry" inside of your vagina. It's a hymen, not a cherry.

It's a simpler way for people to understand what you are talking about. When you are a virgin and you have sex for the first time, your hymen, or cherry is "popped". It's just so people don't get confused, but thank you for clarifying it. It does bleed though, it shouldn't for long but it still does.

I don't think calling it a hymen is too difficult.

But saying it to someone that possibly doesn't know what it is can be a little confusing to them. When going through life hearing about girls having their "cherry" popped obviously meaning they "lost" their virginity, blood is involved. It does actually "pop" creating blood. So saying the figure of speech is, indeed correct. Even though it isn't a cherry or anything, getting technical with it can sometimes be too confusing for others to under stand if they are not on the same intellectual level as others.