My last normal period was on the 14th of November (it was a week early) and it was normal, as in excruciatingly painful and heavy. On the 9th of December, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but he pulled out. He said he didn't feel himself come when all was said and done, I also watched him do so, so all of that mess was created outside of my body. But since he didn't feel it could he have just a tiny bit before? We had messed around before this event, and he did NOT pee in between (yet another reason to cause alarm). 
Anywho, the next few days after sex (12-15?), I felt something moist and was overjoyed to get my period, except, it wasn't my period. It was just super runny brown discharge, grossssss. This only happened on two occasions. On the 18th I had a super creamy, white, thick, chunky-like, discharge that came all at once, that had no scent. I haven't had any other weird discharge, or any really for that matter. I have also had no signs of pregnancy or my period. No bloating, no cramps, no moodswings, no breast tenderness, no back pains, literally nothing. I might be peeing more than usual, but I could also be exaggerating this because I'm paranoid, which could also cause my period to be late. Ugh!!!
 My boyfriend did tell me, before my expected period date, that my vaginal juices(hah) smelled more yeasty than usual. If I had a yeast infection could that alter my period?  
Counting from when my last period started, my period is 10 days late. It has never been this late. I cannot handle being pregnant. I am only 18 years old... there is no doubt in my mind that I couldn't be a mother. It just cannot be happening. I fell asleep telling myself I wasn't pregnant, and woke up at 4am, and here I am, praying to God that someone can help me. I have literally never been more petrified. |-O

The first step you will want to take is to take a pregnancy test.

Well of course, but do those signs sound like it alone? Or could it be something worse, like cancer??