10 days ago my boyfriend and I spent the night together. things got heated. he remembered that his finger was a little wet when he slightly touched me under my underwear. I remember that he didn't reach my vagina. anyway, i was kind of wet. he says that he didn't have sperm on his hand, only pre-cum. I know that it is very unlikely to get pregnant only from this. Anyway, I've read that it is still possible. The thing is that my period is about 4-5 days late. (I never cared to calculate before & I'm a virgin). And I am also experiencing some weird things. 2 days ago I had a slightly brown-pink vaginal discharge. Now it's all gone. Yesterday I got all itchy and irritated and went very often to the bathroom. My tummy also aches (but no cramps) like it does when I'm having my period. I'm stressed because my period is so late. Any answers would be most welcome.

pre-cum can contain some healthy sperm and if it is placed near the vagina there is a chance it can swim up and get to your egg. i would wait till you are a week late then try taking a home pregnancy test. the discharge you explained sounds like implantation bleeding and the timing would be about right. it takes 5-7days for a fertilized egg to implant itself.