Hello all,
The facts: this is the first month post miscarriage/D&E (3 mo ago) that we've tried to conceive, we had sex on days 12-15, and for the past 10 days or so I've been having pg symptoms (metal mouth, hot flashes, some nausea), so on day 28 (my usual cycle), I did a pg test (neg)--this morning, day 30, I did another pg test (neg again) and when I wiped, pinkish, mucousy blood came off on the TP--I thought my period had arrived and that was that, so I put on a pad and went back to bed, feeling crampy and a little sorry for myself. But it's now 15 hours later and my period still hasn't begun. All day long, when I've urinated and wiped, the TP has either come up clear or with just a smudge of brownish blood. It seems too late for implantation bleeding--but, then, where's my regular period? I'll make an appt for a blood test in a couple days, but for now. . . any similar experiences that have ended in pg? I'm hoping.
thanks.

I'm sorry for your recent loss. :(

I have had several miscarriages myself, so I can tell you that your cycles are often a little off after you have had a miscarriage. Rather than wondering whether you had an implantation bleeding or period, I would guess that you are dealing with the beginnings of a strange period, or with residual bleeding from your miscarriage. 

Wait for a few days and see whether your period starts, that should give you some clues. Keep home pregnancy tests on hand just in case you need them, but don't assume you are pregnant quite yet. 

I am going through the exact same thing except I am having lower backache and some mild cramping occasionally. Let me know how your's turns out.

Hi All,
I got my period on the 10 of july they lasted for the 5 days which meant i finished them on the 14 of july,then i got them again on the 17 of july but this time it was more a brownish discharge with blood,this lasted 4 days,then i got them again on the 28 of july but this time it was just a brown discharge this lasted 4 days is well.I never got them like this before.
I started getting admonial pain backache, headaches which were worst then usual all the signs of period but still nothing that started on the 22 of augest and still no sign of them i did a test on the 28 of augest but it came back neg. Last week i was getting a white discharage.Now since thursday i have being getting a brown discharge but its there when i wipe myself and then its gone the next day also something it clots. My friend told me to do another test in two weeks time which is this week. It being nearly 2 mths without them.Did anyone that got pregnant have any of these symptons??Please let me know!!
Thanks

Just for the sake of the record: in my case, I am not pregnant. After 36 hours of the weird, smudgy spotting, my period came in a heavy, bright red flow (2 days late, but here). So it definitely wasn't implantation spotting. Maybe next month :-) (Interestingly, perhaps, I figured out that some of the symptoms I associated with pregnancy b/c I've had them with my past three pgs were actually caused, I believe, by switching to a new vitamin with double the calcium (metal/dry mouth and frequent urination)--symptoms that can also be caused by the increase in progesterone w/ pregnancy.)

Hi Thanks for your info,

I think i will just do a test tomorrow and see what the outcome will be.Just to put my mind at rest.

Hi i have done 2 hpt and both have come up negative I worked it out last nite and i am 7 weeks & 4 days late.I am never late.I think the next step is to go to my GP .I went through a week of taking my pill late.I always take my pill at 3 in the afternoon. i am on noriday and you only have a 3 hrs to take it after your time were i was taking it at 8 or 9 at nite as i kept forgetting.On the 12th of augest which was a sunday i forgot to take it.
It was not till the monday that i remembered and i was even late on taking my pill on the monday.Stupidly enough i had sex with my boyfriend on the monday nite and we didnt use any protection.Is there a chance i could be pregnant or could it be just a hormonal inbalance.
I would be grateful if someone could give me advice.
Thanks

Help need advice--defintely do not want to get pregnant again am on Noriday and kept taking it late then forgot for 2 days, had unprotected sex, took morning after pill (Microgynon) 1 day later still no period, did pregnancy test its negative--am I pregnant? When should i retest?? Should I bother??