I do not use any form of birth control (pills, condoms, etc). I had unprotected sex with a guy and let him cum inside of me around the time of the start of my period, infact I started very light spotting that night after we had sex and had a short very light period (could of probably used 2 pads the entire time) of 2.5-3 days. 

Its been a week and a half since then...and I have been feeling really sick...very sick on my stomach, (can't eat at all or I get nauseated just by the smell of food). When I do eat I feel like I'm going to puke or get really bad stomach cramps. I have been very light headed and have had some extremely bad headaches. I have had a dull aching in my back as well. I have been very moody, ie upset/crying/emo.  I would also like to point out my work schedule has recently changed resulting me working extremely long hours and even weekends (up to 70-80 hours a week right now). I have been very stressed out due to work and personal life problems I am going through. I am worried this could of affected my ovulation date and made it occur much earlier or later than I thought it would have. Is it possible I could be pregnant? I think it is too early to take a test..

I know a lot of people say you can't tell this early, but I was pregnant once before 6 years ago (had a beautiful baby girl) and I knew it, could just feel it... and had very similar symptoms to what I mentioned above...

Thanks for any advice...

Yes, you could possibly be pregnant go get tested.