I am 15 years old and i am really concerned if i am pregant. my last period started on APRIL 23rd and I had sex on the 14th of may , possibly my fertile or even ovulation time. i wasn't on birth controll pills and we used only the withdrawal method... i heard if you urinate inbetween ejaculation then the precum should not have any sperm in them.. which is what my bf did. but i don't even know if everyone precusm? then on the 18th (approx 100 hrs after) i took the ECP (emergency contraception pill). on May 22nd i had brown discharge, and sometimes pink/red. it had sticky substance in it as well. and then finally on the 24th i started bleeding like regular period, very heavy. but that lasted only 2 days, and now im back to "spotting". usually my period lasts 7 days, but now its so short, and im afraid that im pregnant. is that implantation bleedign? but i bled heavy for about 2 days :S so i dont know what to do. could the irregularity be because of teh ECP? or stress? i dont have any evident signs yet, but if that IS implantation bleeding... gahh. i will see a doc for blood test tmr, but mean while PLS REPLY and tell me what my chances are! thank you.

The ECP will cause changes to your cycle. If you had heavy bleeding then it is unlikely that you are pregnant, but if you want to be sure then a home pregnancy test will work now

i went to the doctor's office and she gave me an urine test, but it was in the afternoon so i questioned her shouldn't it be done in the morning but she said its fine; the result was negative so she told me dont worry about it. but my stomach is getting hard around the belly button so i think im pregant, but the doctored was so confident about the negative result plus i havn't had any pregnancy symptoms at all; if i AM preg i would be in my 7th week. what should i do?

ECP can make a womans next period lighter than usual, or heavier than usual, it just depends on the girl.

Get a first response early detection pregnancy test, if it is negative than chances are you can trust that test!

so i'm experiencing the same situation as jessica...

my last period was on june 23rd. my bf and i had sex about a week after, but we thought we were safe. 2 weeks later, i was experiencing pregnancy symptoms: i was nauseous, i vomitted about 4 times that week, i was always hungry, and i was constipated. i was really scared that i was pregnant because all the signs were showing that i could be pregnant (or is it too early to have these pregnancy symptoms at this time?). then on july 21st, i started bleeding. i was relieved that it was heavy bleeding (really hoping that it was my period), but then it lasted only 2 days. my normal cycle is about 5-7 days of heavy bleeding. now, i'm just spotting. i've read that implantation bleeding is not heavy, but light and pinkish/brown, so i ruled that out as a possibility. is it possible that i really am pregnant and to have pregnancy symptoms so early? even today, i vomitted and felt nauseous. i'm really scared that i'm pregnant...

can anyone help please?

did you use any kind of contraception?

oh and you should get a test for sure! because I can't figure out why you are vomitting.. so get a home test or go to the doctors! gluck and keep me up with wat your result is if you can please :-)

so i took a hpt just now, and it showed negative! should i keep worrying, or should i just conclude that it's stress that's making me feel woozy and sick and feel like i'm pregnant?

thanks for the response, by the way :-D

ughh im in the same situation as you.. i've had a negative result from doctor's office (urine test), 2 other negative results at home, but I STILL can't rest... because of my wierd periods, and i dont know if thats because of ECP or the odd bleeding women get during pregnancy.... and also the LOOK of my stomach .. sometimes i feel gas but im scared its the baby moving AHH i dont know if i should just trust the results

Guest - it is too early for you to be having symptoms. If you had heavy bleeding, along with the negative test, I would say it is certain you are not pregnant.

Jessicaaa - I think you should trust the tests. From what you described you only had a tiny chance of getting pregnant and then you had the ECP as well. Any changes in your cycle are almost certainly from the ECP. If you were pregnant you would be around 13 weeks by now - most first time mums won't feel the baby move until around 16 weeks and you would only just be starting to notice a change in the appearance of you lower tummy. Please, put it out of your mind. To prevent this stress from occuring again, you might want to consider some other form of birth control.

thank you for the reply and the reassurance.. however it IS my lower tummie that seems a bit more round than usual :S

can you please elaborate on the lower tummy change? thank you so much

hello, i just done period last night but why i still have brown/pink bleed *light* not ever heavy! so what that mean is??..and pluz i got sore my brest little bit often time so i am still on birth control so that mean i am preg. or wut?

okay i had sex after my period which was on the 20 of jan. then yesterday the 9th i stated a light bleeding i thought it was implantation and all but now it has gotten heavy and all and every now and then it will go back to being light and pink then it will be dark and red...what is the case?

hi i would like a lil help please,
i have been off the pill for a while now and last months 10 days after my period have stoped i noticed i had started to spot brownish blood for about 4 day then it stoped this month my period came four days early and was very light for the first two day the heavy for two days the wen light for 1 more day the stoped then just two days later av had spotting again this time its pinkish blood av also had cramping pains in my belly and in my back and keep getting a little dizzy av also been getting headeches which i never get? wot could this be???????????