Hello, my gf has been on the pill for 9 months now and we had a little slip up. On November 17th we had unprotected sex and I may have came a little inside of her, but not totally sure. She has taken all of her pills even the one for that day. On November 18th she forgot to take her pill so she doubled up on the 19th. Back to the 18th, she had a doctors appointment and was prescribed and antibotic that cancelled out birthcontol (Oh lovely). She has been taking the antibotic ever since and now we are a little worried. She said shes not supposed to have her period till around December 9th or so. With that information what are the realistic chances that she is pregnant?                   

I would say quite slim. My sister was on the pill for a long time and after you take it for awhile it gets in your system and makes it difficult to get pregnant. Now my sister was on it for 5 years and it took her 8 to get pregnant after that. Now since your gf has only been on it for nine months theres a small possibility of her being pregnant.