I was on the mernia coil but had too have it taken out on the 3 of april because it moved and the doctor said I was lucky I didn't fall pregnant. They put me on the progeston only pill. I slept with my boyfriend on the 7th of april and for a week after we don't use condoms as we been together for a while. But I keep feeling sick and have been sick a couple of times. And certain smells make me feel sick could I be pregnant? Please help. X

And I had brown spotting and a bleed but was very. Light??? Confused plz help...

There could be a chance you are, because of the coil being removed and the spotting you have had. I would wait maybe a week or 2 and see if you have anymore symptoms and then maybe go see a Doctor or take a pregnancy test! :)

I'd like to mention, I have a friend who is currently pregnant, she changed her pill to another pill and whilst doing so she has unprotected sex, little did she know that the pill is cancelled out for maybe a month or few if I'm not mistake.. The best thing to do is take a pregnancy test.. I wish all the best of luck