Hey guys im 17 and my gf is 15 we had unprotected sex 3 times (i know dumb mistake) i did not ejaculate inside her at all. But she is still scared of pre cum pregnancy but i don't think its possible but she also told me that she is very fertile i don't know if that really effects it but i think its a very slim chance of her having one.. i hope im right.... also we did had sex for only like about 5-10 mins until we both decided to stop because i didn't have a condom so i stopped it was the heat of the moment (lol like the song....nvm) anyways also i like to add that i did ejaculate the second time but not inside her she was giving me ***** i don't want to say it but i have to make sure and then we did it for like 2 minutes or so then stopped because i had no condom.. so i just want to know if i should do anything at all buy a Plan B pill or pregnancy test before its too late.....please help me! i don't want a kid yet! :-(

P.S I did read the sticky on pre cum unprotected sex ( i think thats the name) and it didn't quite help

OK! 1st the sermon! If you do not want a baby DONT!!!!! Stop playing Russian Roulette. You know that not wearing a condom WILL eventually lead to a pregnancy. Even if you just think you have only had precum, pulled out, did it for 2 second, 2 minutes or 2 hours. ALL it takes is 1 active sperm to complete what it was created to do! 2nd what does you girlfreind mean "she is very fertile"? Has she been pregnant before? The Plan B pill is for people who were careless and not use protection - which is both of you! And she can DEFINITELY be pregnant right now! Precum has less sperm then regular ejaculate, but if there is sperm inside the penis before the precum, comes out, then the precum will bring it right out with it. ALSO it CAN contain sperm in itself. I don't know why there is this facination with precum all of a sudden. If you have gotten to the point of precum, it wont be long after that the real deal will follow, and sometimes you just wont be able to stop it. ALSO sperm can live outside the body for 3 days! It can travel from outside the vagina up into the vagina. Such as cuming right outside. So right now you need to get a morning after pill! THEN NEVER NEVER NEVER have sex without a condom! If you have them with you ALWAYS you will never be caught in the moment. Not to say anything against your girlfriend, but there ARE girls out there that WANT a baby. So like I tell young girls on here I will tell you! This is YOUR Life! YOUR future! So think with the head ON your shoulders OK? Consider this a kick in the bum to you from nature. Because if you do it again, the Plan B might not even be an option. Good luck and thought

Thank you bambi um another question what are the chances of her being pregnant? she means by being fertile that she produces eggs quicker than normal.. i guess idk :S

It's 50/50! I don't like the thought of waiting for another month to take the test THEN the morning after pill. Thus the name! The longer you hold off on taking Plan B/Morning After the more chance of complications, because the embryo grows and grows in size continually. Produces eggs quicker than normal????!!!!!! I don't know where she found that information but here is the low down. Girls are born with approximcatley a million egggs. And once a month - when they reach puberty - the egg is released if it is not fertilized then she will ahve her period! Sometimes there can be more than one egg fertilzed - thus twins, triplets, etc. So if that information is correct from her doctor, what I would suspect is she has a higher chance of having multiple babies!!!!! Heart rate increasing?!!! ;-) o.O So the only way I would ever suggest using the morning after pill is with you guys right now. I have never and will never be an advocate for messing with mother nature. But you both are so young and you don't need to have this go any further. So I advise with a heavy heart for you guys to get that pill ASAP! The longer you wait the more complcations etc. PLUS if she is, then you wait till later the only way out will be an abortion and that is FAR more upsetting than taking a pill because you MIGHT be pregnant. I totally understand that I am talking to you as a mother right now, but there is a HUGE increase in teenage pregnancies right now, and STD's so I worry about both of you. So please be PROactive not REactive in the future ok hun?!!!! My heart goes out to you both, it is not an easy thing by ANY stretch of the imagination. So please be careful and good luck and health. Let me know how things are OK?

Thank you so much bambi i feel alot less stressed :-) i have much respect for you <3 and also if you have any idea how much a plan b pill costs? because im short on money and i don't want to tell my parents my girlfriends is possibly pregnant :-( i know it would be the right thing to do but my parents would keep me away from her and i being alone for a LONG time and we don't like being apart from it each other our love is too strong to even imagine. I need some how to get my hands on it i can get the plan b pill because i have friends over 18 and i can ask them to buy it for me i know its wrong but it has to be done ASAP like your telling me to

Hi CloudizGOD. You can get the planB pill from your local planned parenthood or even Walmart! If you are under age 17 you have to get a prescription from your doctor to get it but if not you should be able to just go to the pharmacy and get it. There are also many places on the internet if you want to just google where to get it. The cost is anywhere from $30 to $60 at most pharmacies, but at Planned Parenthood it is a lot less, about $10-$45. Hope that helps. Don't beat yourself up, just plan for your future!

Dear Cloudiz! My heart is just breaking telling you to get the pill, but Brenda is right, have your girlfriend go to planned parenthood or your local "Clinic" I don't know where you live, but most areas in North America allow kids to get it without consent from their parents. Different states don't allow it though. So the best thing to do is look in the yellow pages for a teen/birth control clinic near you. It is probably best for your girlfriend to go as she is younger than you and she could be assisted with it. Don't just get one and have her take it without some counseling though OK? As a parent I know I would want to know that my soms can come to me, but you know your parents best. Get some advise from the local counsellors OK? Like Breanda stated you can Google the clinic near you too. Also you can call the teen help line and they might be able to help you too. I wish you both ALL the luck in the world! And just know that you can still be in love with each other without having sex if your not ready for what might follow - including the cost of the BC pill, condoms, the morning after pill or an abortion! OK? Good Luck Hon!

Dear Cloudiz: I wanted to check in with you to see how things are? Please let me know OK? And if you have anymore questions just ask away. To both of you I pray everything goes well.

This topic helped, but I'm going to post a topic of my own too.

Good luck to you though!

She got her period yesterday :) so im very relieved thank you for your concern

Hi Hon: Not to frighten you further, BUT girls can still get their periods even if they are pregnant. This doesn't happen very often though. So fingers crossed, and THANKYOU for letting me know. I have been thinking about you a lot. Sincerely Bambi