Ok so here's the story my gf and I were fooling around on Monday and long story short I got a little pre cum in my hands I waited 3ish minutes then fingered her and I got pretty deep when I did. Well I went and bought the plan B one step for her and 18 hours later she took it since when we fooled around. Her period was supposed to happen on the 23rd but she had her period on 18th so 5 days early. What I want to know is what are the chances she is actually fine and not pregnant? Will her next period be effected? And is this her period that she actually is experiencing and not just like blood discharge or something like that?

Also what I forgot to include was I wiped off my hands a little and then waited 3ish minutes but when I went to finger her also I worked my way in like I rubbed her outside her pant then underwear then I made it to her vagina