So I jacked off my boyfriend and some sperm got on my fingers..only a little. I wiped it off right after. About 8 minutes later I went into the bathroom and I had touch the outer vagina with that same hand only for about 3 seconds. I have slight cramps.. and that was about 2weeks ago. 2 days ago my boyfriend had fingered me pretty deeply, so could the cramps be coming from that? Because thats what happened last time he fingered me and they slowly went away. So could the cramps be from just fingering?

I'm scared that somehow I had gotten preganant from that but I feel like that situation is very unlikely. I don't know how I would talk to my mom about this because I told her I wouldn't have sex until I get on birth control, and I promise that I won't which I am keeping that promise. My period should be coming in about a week but i feel really stressed out waiting for it...and I have volleyball tryouts which stresses me out even more..

Please tell me that i'm stressing over nothing, or something very little?

Girl you are stressing over absolutely nothing! You are not pregnant .. I had an incident similar to yours I was stressing too that's because I didn't know what I knew now. Let me tell you its impossible for you to get pregnant that way for a few reasons; one sperm cannot live out side of the body temperature they die, two its not suffient enough its not like he had the head of his penis on the entrance of your vagina. By the way stressing can cause your period to become late so I suggest you relax it will come.. :)

Okay thank you! I'll just have to wait and see.