So I jacked off my boyfriend and some sperm got on my finger. Only a bit..and I wiped it off right away. About 8 minutes later I went home and went to the bathroom. Beforehand I had touched my vagina for only about 2 seconds on the outer vagina with the same hand that he got some sperm on, but i had wiped it off. A couple days ago, he fingered me pretty deep and I have cramps, just slight cramps. I feel really stressed about if i'm pregnant or not. I'm not sure if the cramps mean i'm pregnant, or if it was from him fingering me. I've never had sex before so i'm still a virgin technically. 

My period should start in about a week or so, but i'm scared that it won't. The situation seems very unlikely to get pregnant, but i'm still really worried. He has fingered me deep before and I had the same cramps? I'm scared to say anything to my mom if I am..because she told me to behave, and I told her I wouldn't have sex..which is still true. 

Please tell me that i'm just stressing over nothing?

You could be, necessarly that could be bleeding from the implantation of the egg. Get a pregnancy test to be sure!

You are probalbly NOT pregnant... but if this continues i would have a pregnancy test just to be sure..