My boyfriend and I were staying together a few weeks ago and we were getting pretty hot ans heavy. He was naked and I still had on underware, but he was dry humping me I guess you could say, and precum could have gotten on my underware, thighs, his hands. But then we stopped for about 30 minutes and then he started to finger me. I have done research and it could have only been precum, no actual ejaculation, and I'm thinking in that time any that could have been there either dryed up or got whipped off before he fingered me. I am still pretty nervous because my period is a little late. I know I'm stressing over it a lot and that can cause delays, but I'm just looking for more input!

Hello! I wouldnt freak out. Unless precum was on his hands and THEN he fingered you. But I think with a break that long in between his hands had to touch something else and the precum was wiped off. Even if there was, there is a slim to none chance of getting pregnant with precum. There is only sperm in precum when a man ejaculates and doesnt urinate before the next time having sex. Your period is probably late because youre stressing out about this. Hope this helped :)

Hey I wouldn't b worried because if he did ejaculate on his hand and you two waited 30 minutes the sperm dies as soon as air touches it so I don't think you're pregnant