my and my girl friend were getting intimate in bed, she is ..VIRGIN.let me be clear, that we didnt have sex..my penis didnt enter her vagina.. not even a bit. didnt even rub it over the naked vagina. and i did not ejaculate even once. but there was a bit of precum, can she get pregnant from that

we kissed.she game me oral... then we kissed again and then i went down on her. can the precum be transferred through my mouth to her vagina and make her pregnant.i we kissed for a while if there was any it was probably swallowed by us, sorry if im being paranoid, but a bit worried. there was dry humping. over the clothes.. my penis never entered her.although at one point my penis did touch near the top of her vagina for no more that 2 - 3 seconds.i think my penis was dry... no precum on the vagina directly so any chance of her getting pregnant

i remember wiping some precum from my penis.. and i remember cleaning my hand well on my shirt. then after a whuke i fingered her a bit too.. that has me worried. but she is A VIRGIN, i didnt finger her far probably no more than 1 cm... but as i said that i did not ejaculate for 2 days atleast and i remember cleaning my hand, i remember peeing before the hole thing. so that means there was no sperm in my urethra...so any chance of her getting pregnant. im sure it will be okay but need to confirm

i have the same problem.... it's very unlikely mate but im still scared :(

what happened with you two?

i had sex with my boyfriend for the first time the other night and we werent protected, he said he did pre cum in me but not to worry about it because i couldnt become pregnant from it , he pulled out when he thought he would reach his climax. later that night we had sex again (unprotected) this time he jacked off and ejaculated right before and cleaned his privites with toliet paper and then we had sex. 

kinda like you guys with the pre cum sitch

Did anyone end up getting pregnant this way?  I keep hearing this is possible, but can't find anyone who it actually happened to??  HELP!

I have the same problem too about the precum but I think precum can make a girl pregnant but most likely

Their are millions of sperm in precum so the answer is yes my cousin got pregnant just from precum and 9 months later had a beautiful baby girl

Did you got pregnant?

Me too ..same sh*t bruh

Precum is just a fluid that goes through the penis that helps the semen flow better

He tricked you to put his sperm inside your virgin vagina. He jacked off to fill his penis with fresh potent seed. Then he cleaned the obvious part of his penis, but there was more hidden inside him. So when he went back inside you , he let it flow inside you. In fact when all his baby-making juice was inside you, he continued so that it moves and go as deep inside your fertile womb as possible. Being naive, you might even helped him by involuntary vaginal muscle movement and uterus spasms. If you get pregnant he can and will deny anything, blaming you for having sex with other men.