Hey! I'm very worried here! Me and my boyfriend were making out on top of each other, i had pants on, he had pants on but neither of us had our shirts on. We were making out and when we finished, I saw a little stain on his pants, now I'm scared that I might be pregnant.
Ive been waitin for my period and stressing a lot!

I waited for my period to come and it finally came, but it was light and it only lasted 2 days, also i didnt have any cramps or anything.
Could this be implantation bleeding?
Could I be pregnant?

PLEASE ANSWER FAST!

With clothing on, the odds of pregnancy are so slim, you really shouldn't have anything to worry about. Was there a matching stain on your pants? It would take a thorough soaking to let the sperm reach your vagina, and even then, it would be doubtful.

Honestly, I don't think you have anything to worry about. The unusual bleeding is probably because you're stressing over the possibility of being pregnant. It's funny how you'll exhibit the symptoms of what you're afraid of, not because you're pregnant, but because you're afraid that you're pregnant.

You probably stressed yourself out and now your period has been disturbed which is why it was so light. There is no way you could have gotten preganant from that event there was no ejaculation in your vaginal area therefore the probability of you being preggers from your makeout session is zero. Be safe. If you are worried about your period you need to go see a doctor anyway.