Hi! I'm 17, me & my boyfriend of 7 month have been having unprotected sex. Only because I'm allergic to latex. Well on March 27, 2013 I had my normal period. Then on April 8th we had sex (unprotected) I haven't had my period since March. I've token 2 pregnancy test, both were negative. But my concern is, I have had pregnancy symptoms like headache, cramps, backaches, nausea, & extremely tired liturally I cannot stay awake for more than 4 hours then I have to take a nap, which is extremely rare that I ever nap I'm a very outgoing person always wanting to do something. My question is, do you think I could be pregnant? I'm trying not to stress about it to see if I start my period. But I haven't. Also, he did cum in me. & my stomach is very hard & my boobs look Fuller & feel heavier than useal. My breast size is a 34DDD & now I have to wear a sports bra because my bra just isn't cutting it. & they hurt like hell when I wear my bra & wearing the sports bra makes the pain & tenderness go away & provides more support. Ahhhh, I'm so confused please help. Also, I don't know if this matters but my sex drive has went down a lot in the last two weeks. So any advice would be helpful! Thank you in advance!(:

Hi Tay,

You had sex on day 12 of your cycle.  At that time you were likely very near your peak fertility.

Normally you will ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Day 1 is when your period starts.

Sperm can survive for about 5 days.

When did you take the pregnancy test?  Did you use your first morning urine, wake up pee, when you tested?  It is VERY important for the best accuracy to do so.  Also, use a name brand test, like EPT, not a cheap test.

I'd suggest you retest.  By now it should be accurate.

Post back with the results and we'll go from there.

No I didn't use my first morning pee & I've heard they're all the same no matter what. But okay I'll do that tomorrow & let y'all know. I used the GoodSence® pregnancy test which was only $5.00 for two tests. Thank you!