Heya I'm 23 with one child and me and my partner are trying again my last period was the 22th July and my ovaltion started on the 1st August n ended on the 5th and my partner and i had sex but pregnacy test are sayin negitive im gettin all the signs like tender breast eating strange and going the loo alot. My next peroid should be here on the 19th Auguzt but we had sex today and he came inside and I threw my legs up to try get the sperm up cause the doctor said it helps.. Could i be pregnat help anyone plz xx

Hi Flowers,

It's likely just too early to tell.  Pregnancy does not occur immediately and pregnancy tests require AT LEAST two weeks after sex before they can detect a pregnancy.

False negatives are common testing early.  Pregnancy tests are only really accurate when they say "pregnant."Wait a few more days and retest.  You MUST use your first morning urine, your wakeup pee, for the best results.Good luck.

Thanks for feed back medic-dan its so hard on the second the first child we planned and she was a natural birth it was tough worth it doe we gave up planning on this time round cause its just not happing for us thanks so much for the reply