Good morning Friends  i have a 26/27 days cycle. d first day of my last period was 21st of April 2013. 0n the 15th of may late into the night i had some blood spotting which stopped by the nest morning, 16th of may. on the  18th of may i had brown spottings again and this has been on and off. and on the 19th and 20th of may i had cramp/pain in my lower abdomen. yesterday, 21st may i did a pregnancy test and it came out negative. however i am experiencing blotted stomach and temperature along side with craving for food. and this morning after transporting to office i observed the brown spottings again. please when will be best for me to carry out the PG test again.

Hi Guest,

Your next period should be due about by now. 

When you tested, did you use your first morning urine, your wake up pee?  It will increase the accuracy of the tests.  If you did, and no period, wait another 7-10 days and retest.  Sometimes the tests just don't work.

Hang in there, good luck.

Thanks Medic-Dan It was not my first morning urine. they also conducted a blood test. Thank you, i will wait for 7 to 10 days before i conduct the next test.