Hi,me and my hubby were trying to conceive a new baby, my last period  was Jan.8,2015. It is now Feb.28 and I still don't have my period. I tried the pt last feb.13 and it was negative. Today I tried it again and it is invalid. Is there a possibility that I am pregnant?  My breast got painful for only some days, i also feel cramps some days ago. Then when I walk my lower back and abdomen has a bit pain.   I don't have any vaginal discharge or super fast heartbeat everytime. However, i feel more sleepy now. My appetite changed too, every night i cannot eat much like before, but day time i am always hungry

Hi Pretty,

Retest.  Use a name brand test.  You MUST also use your first morning urine, your wake up pee, for the best accuracy.

Even if negative, at this point you should see your doctor to find out why you aren't having your period.  You can occasionally miss a period but it could also indicate a hormonal or health issue.

Good luck.

Hi...thank you for the reply..i notice my breast got a bit bigger...and the pain come and go...my lower abdomen too..i still don't have my period till now...i remember some weeks ago i will feel headache and i feel like i am floating sometimes coz of dizziness...i will schedule a blood test on thursday if my period will still not come this week. This is the first time that it happened to me and i admit we are sexually active because we want to have a new baby...my husband is american he stayed here 1 month last January 18-Feb.18 and from the day he arrived we are doing it everynight or morning sometimes...