I was wondering if any of you have found any more info about pregnancy with the meds? I am thinking about trying to get pregnant soon, but I am so afraid now! I have been on Cymbalta 60mg for about 3 years and about 2 years before that on 30mg. Do you know if you are supposed to wait a certain amount of time of being off the meds before trying??

ALSO, when you are all talking about the "withdrawls" do you mean while you are weaning off of them, or after you have BEEN off? I am so scared to get off now, no one told me I shouldn't be on it for this many years!

Thanks for any input really!!
Please help ASAP!

I took cymbalta for 2 years before I became pregnant 30mg. I spoke with my pshc and decided to stay on them during pregnancy. My little girl is 10 months old now and wonderfully health. My sister went through the same thing with me and she decided to stay on the meds too 60mg. Her baby is 1 now and healthy. Both of us, however, have missed a day or two on accident and had terrible side effects. I am still taking it and as long as i don't skip i'm perfectly fine.