Hi I Need some ones help. :?

I started taking cymbalta on the 30mg about a year ago. and sence then i have gained 5KG. Not that cymbslta never help it certainly did. that is why i have slowly but surly come off. my question is The weight gain does it continue once you are i am off the meddication so in other words has it has messed up matabilison for life or will it get back to normal as i am try to losses the weight from diet to exercise and it just does not fall away.

Need help worried

Cymbalta was not easy coming on or going off and because of the weight gain but i would rather be a little bit bigger than to bedown and have anxicty attacts thanks to cymbalta I am The old me again :D :D

Hi, there I got off Cymbalta back in June 2007, its been almost a year --I put on 30 to 60 pounds on this medicine, It still hasn't came off, so I would recommend a test on your metabolism, and anything else, like your adrenal glands and hormones and cortisol levels, I'm fixing to have these tests done as soon as I can get some money together. This drug is really bad news, I really don't recommend it to anyone, I would also try some natural supplements ask your doctor about it, they may help!!

Hi. Ive been using Cymbalta 60mg for about 2 years now, as prescribed by my neuro surgeon for pain/migraine profalaxis since a neck injury. It is amazing and i can finally live a normal life again pain and migraine free! I have lost about 2 kg since taking it, as my cravings for sugary sweets and snacking in between has dropped considerably. I have had no other side effects.

I have been on cymbalta 60mg for a few years. I stop taking them this month due to not being able to afford them. I take cymbalta for my fibromyalgia pain. They really worked for me an kept my weight balanced. I have been off of them for a month and I have gained twenty pounds. I had to retire with disability and cannot afford all my meds

I have read all these negative stories about cymbalta. All meds have side effects and you have to have some common sense. The doctors don't know everything. I really miss taking my cymbalta and soon as I get my finances together, I am going to start taking cymbalta again. It really worked for me.

I found out from someone else on the forums that there is actually a class-action lawsuit against the makers of Cymbalta due to a lot of issues with it like what you guys have described. I am really sorry for any of you who have taken it and had a hard time but hopefully you are recovering well and getting off it well. Thanks for posting, and please let us know how it goes!

I took cymbalta 30mg for 3 years and couldn't afford it anymore bc my insurance premium went up! I struggled tremendously getting off the medication and it was the worst pain imaginable. I wouldn't recommend this medication! I Also had a problem with my sex drive after discontinuing this medication. I still have problems and I've gained 20+ pounds. I feel uncomfortable in a bathing suit and summer is approaching. I can't seem to loose any weight with diet and exercise! This is terrible any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks