My girlfriend and I had sex a month ago and I used a condom, but this is not what I'm worried about. On December 15, 2006, she was at my house and we were naked and fooling around. Well, she touched the tip of my penis with her fingertips and just wiped her fingers on the bed. Later, I don't remember how long later, she touched her vagina with the same fingers, but did not fully penetrate her vagina. Well, she is on the pill, she takes it religiously and has never missed a day. She was supposed to get her period last night (January 2, 2007) or this morning (January 3, 2007) but she didn't. I'm really concerned because the pill regulates the period, and it is supposed to come the same time every month and I'm really concerned she may be pregnant. Also, my girlfriend took an antibiotic for a week until Saturday, December 9, 2006. On Sunday, December 10, 2006 she began her new pack and this happened on December 15 so she had been taking her new pack for 5-6 days.

I'm 16 and I scared sh*tless. I don't know what I'll do if she's pregnant. My whole family will hate me and things will never be the same.

When a woman is on the pill HER PERIOD CAN COME ANYTIME DURING THE 'PERIOD WEEK'

Anytime... Some women do not have a period until the last day, this is normal.

You are 16, so here is some info for you to have. YOUR G/F is most likely NOT PREGNANT!

Teenagers have rights, you do not 'need' parental consent for BC pills OR abortion. It is easy to 'bypass' parents and obtain abortion without their consent. There is a free process that you can do to have this happen.

I am telling you this because as a young man you should have information about sexual health.