HI PEEPS.

I HAVE GOT A TRICKY ONE FOR EVERYONE.

MY GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH HER EX BOYFRIEND ON THE 5TH OF DECEMBER 2007 AND DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH HIM SINCE THEN,BUT DID HAVE SEX WITH HIM BEFORE THEY BROKE UP.
WE GOT TOGETHER AND MY GIRLFRIEND AND I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX ON THE 22ND OF DECEMBER 2007 FOR THE FIRST TIME I DID NOT IJACULATE IN HER.THIS IS 1-2 DAYS BEFORE HER PERIOD.HER PERIOD SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE 23RD TO 25TH DECEMBER BUT SHE MISSED THE PERIOD.ON THE 8 OF JANUARY ABOUT 17 DAYS AFTER WE HAD SEX FOR THE FIRST TIME SHE STARTED EXPIERIANCING MORNING SICKNESS.WE DID A HOME PREGNANCY TEST AND IT WAS POSITAVE AND THE DOCTOR CONFIRMES THIS ASWELL.

MY QUESTION IS COULD SHE HAVE GOTTEN PREGNANT WHEN WE HAD SEX JUST BEFORE HER PERIOD OR COULD THE CHILD BE THE EX'S ?

wow that is a tricky one. that does sound like its the other guy's child. if they had sex before the time she was supposed to have her period and she missed it, it really does sound like its his. if you did have unprotected sex but did not climax, your pre cum could do the trick ( if you allowed that ) it's been done before with lots of couples. The only thing you can do is sit tight and wait until the child is born then have a paternal test to see which one of you is the father.

best of luck to you!

Yeah.. this sounds like it would be the exes child. If you did not cum inside than I highly doubt it is yours, before her period or not. Best way to know is to get a test after the baby is born, and hope that somehow it is yours.