i have been on the depo for about 2yrs and off it for about a year. i got my period 2 months ago and it seemed to be regularly until the following month came, i haven't got my period until now half way into the month. so i only had my period for 1 month then 1 month without my period and now got it. a week before i got my period ive been having a weird felling in my stomach all day long and now that i got my period and having this feeling i was wondering if i could be pregnant? 

Hi, Depo can change periods l'm unsure if you are taking it now or have stopped it but either way it sounds like it is to blame for your periods being irregular, the weird feeling you had in your stomach before this period sounds like a symptom of starting your period that's all. If you are worried talk to a nurse or Dr about depos side effects.