is it really possable to be pregnant and still have your period?i had my period last month even though it was 4 days late,since then my breast are still sour stingy like im now having alittle lactation,nausea,and pain in my right side. it feels like a bladder infection.my strech marks are adark pinkish purple.is this normal?

Hi there, it is possible to be pregnant even while you have your period although it is very rare. Have ou taken a pregnancy test yet? I think that just to put your mind at ease it would be worth your while, then take a followup one week later. What do you think?

yes ofcourse its normal dear,its called spotting,basicaly its due to implantation and changes in the harmone secrition....if its heavy,recurrent,painless or painful then its a matter of consern!! be careful about that okay...
now the stretch marks you having...its also normal fresh strechmarks are pink coz of their vascularity,and its some times black or brown coz of hyperpigmentation,its a physiological change that occures in pregnency..
relax and have a happy pregnancy!!! :-D

Hi there, I hadn't heard back from you since replying. Is everything okay? Is your pregnancy still going forward as planned or is there another issue? Let me know how you're doing, okay?