I am 18 years old. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex twice on Dec. 16, 2009 and then on Dec. 18 using withdrawal. My last menstruation was on Nov. 27, 2009.

A week later I am feeling nauseous, tired, sleepy and dizzy.

I was a few days late for my period then on Dec. 30, I had painful bleeding. Could it be implantation bleeding?

Could implantation bleeding be as heavy but a lot more painful than normal menstruation?

What is the possibility that I am pregnant/ or not?

Thanks.

Hi honey! It is definitely NOT implantation bleeding, but it could be a miscarriage OR just a heavy period this month! Is the bleeding still continuing - as in a period?

There is still a slight bleeding up to now, but not as much as it was the past couple of days. It's red.

I'm actually worried because I've never experienced feeling weak, dizzy and this much cramping before
and if 'm pregnant I want this baby.

Hi hon! I want you to wait till monday then schedule an appointment wqith a doctor to sheck you ou for pregnany OR miscarriade or hormones! It WILL be too eaely perhaps but his might be able to anser your question! Please let me know OK? Good luck and health honey

Alright, I shall see the doctor tomorrow with my boyfriend. ^_^

And I'll let you know.

I had two pregnancy tests yesterday which both resulted as negative.

Not even a thin line indicating positivity.

I'm not sure what had happened but the fact is now, I am not pregnant.

When you say, "I'm not sure what had happened but the fact is now, I am not pregnant" Did you take a test that showed positive? IF so you probably miscarried! If you didn't take a test, then you have probably just had a BAD period - which can happen from time to time! :'(