I had my Mirena removed on October 5, 2009 after 2 1/2 years with it in. My husband and I started TTC on October 6, 2009. I have not received a period yet and have not had one at all while on Mirena. Now since October 8, 2009, I have been very nauseous and can not eat without feeling that way. I have taken 2 at home pregnancy tests, but both came out negative. Maybe it's too early to tell. Or what else could it be? Anyone with similar information?

Hi there, you definitely should be patient. It can take up to three months before your hormones are back to normal! It is fully normal for you not to experience any symptoms yet at this point. Can you let me know how it goes after December? That's the best time to check. Let me know, okay?

I too had the mirena moved however not to get pregnant because it was causing me a lot of pain and the other half was getting stabbed by the wires anyway sorry if TMI my IUD was taking out 9/21/09 what a wonderful day but no one told me to use something else the week before so with that said I had a light bleeding before they took it out then a little more the next couple of days after it so I guessed this would have been my period however its now a whole month later and still no period this is when they told me to put in the nuva ring but I am wondering if I am going to get that chance but I did take two tests and they were negative not that I am complaining but where the heck did aunt flow go if i am not preggers?

It sounds to me like the period was skipped just based on all the hormones you have been on thus far, and also stress can cause ou to skip your period. What do you think? Does that sound correct?

well looks like its been awhile since someones been on this post. but i had a question i had my mirena removed augst 19th 2011 and got a very very heavy period on 20th that lasted about a week and half ughh... well my boyfriend and i have been having unprotected sex. i notice about a week or 2 ago i was gtting light cramping and my breast have been sooo sore. i took a prego test last week and it was negative and i took one this sat still negative i am considered to be 2 days late i still feel alittle cramping my boobs hurt really bad and my lower back is killing me... i just wanted to get sum oppion on this.