My fiancee and I want children, and last month we had intercourse two or three times with no protection, roughly two weeks after my period. About five days later I had cramps like I was going to have my period, but no period. I was also very nauseus off and on and tired and painful headaches. Thought I was pregnant and a week after my period was supposed to be I took a test, turned out negetive. Then I got my period and was very nauseus with bad cramps but normal otherwise. My period is usually very light, three to four days. I trusted the neg and didn't take any others, but then I got sore breasts for like a week and the headaches are back along with SEVERE fatigue and dizziness. My back hurts constantly and I think I had a semi kidney stone attack last week. Could I be pregnant or are these fake symptoms? I'm going to wait a week then take another test, I've had two shortperiods since the last negative pregnancy test but I still don't know whats wrong with me. I've also been having a hard time eating anything oily or greasy, but i still love french fries. VERY CONFUSED. Please help me!

I'm having a seriously heavy period and I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant with my second baby...plus I've been taking prego tests every other day just to make sure. They've all been positive, so I guess you can have your period and still be pregnant. However....what you're going thru right now is similar to what I went thru with my first...I was taking the DEPO shot and I started getting migraines, and the sight of chicken made me absolutely sick...never mind eating it!!! And I loved to eat chicken! That's called a food adversion, when you can't eat foods you can usually, and it's most likely caused by medications and/or pregnancy. Okay, back to what I was saying about my first pregnancy...I didn't get a positive test until I convinced my doctor to do an actual blood test, the hormones just weren't passing thru my urine!!! And by the time they did a blood test I was 8 weeks pregnant!!! I'd suggest seeing a doc if your symptoms persist.